NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Here I Am..........

Well for a man that has been reading other people's blogs and have been ask many times where mine is.Well here goes. Limey and my other pals have inspired me to start one of my own.I say pals, I have no idea if I am thought of by them as a pal or not. I would hope so. I started reading or I should say lurking a couple of years ago. The fact that someone would post things about their lives was new to me and I was, as we shall say nosey and wanted to know more.
Now it is my turn. As I read other blogs I show respect for the person writing and the person who's blog I happen to be reading. Some I like and agree with others I don't. Out of respect for the owners ,I keep my mouth shut and my thoughts to myself. Now watch out !! This is mine. On here your asses are fair game. Your comments are welcome and very much needed. I will tell you now my spelling sucks , I tend to spell with my southern accent and as some of you say , we southern people sure talk funny. USA Southern I should add. I will write more on this subject later, for now I am out if here.. More stuff to come....

1 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm late to the party as always, but I'm glad I've found your blog. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home