NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I Like This !!!

There is a blog site that I had no idea about, well that among other things that I still have no idea about. The site is Global Voices. It is a site about different blogs and bloggers. The first two I checked out was Cuba and Ukraina. I can thank our pal Neeka at Neekas Backlog about living in Ukraina. To my surprise Limey and I had our blogs listed. She had real nice things to say and I want to thank her very much. It is not often that someone writes good things when they have no idea who you are and it made this old man fill good...
I get to go to a party tomorrow in Baltimore hosted by our pals Larry and Irina. They have invited about 20 couples of American men and Ukrainian ladies. This should be fun. I will get reports of how the ladies talk bad about the men and the pecking order among the ladies will be carved in stone so to speak.I can't wait, I am not very well liked by some of these sweet young devushkas and zhankas. I know their country and I know the games that they play. They seem to forget that I have a Ukrainian wife and that I have spent much time in their country in the past years. I will let y'all know how it goes. I will even take photos and if you want,I will send you some of the 12 tons of food that will be left over. Real deal Russian and Ukrainian food made with American products that they have to use and talk ugly about. Y'all want to go ?

2 Comments:

  • At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would love to go! Photos and food will be an acceptable substitute.

    I think its interesting that some of the devushkas are a little wary of you as you know Ukraine and the little games that go on. How about the men though ? Not all men who date devushkas do so for entirely noble reasons....

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds lovely, I look forward to hearing all about it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home