NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Time Goes On ?







Saturday night I had the honor of being inducted in to the VA. Shag Hall Of Fame. I had a great time. It was go good because it was two first. It was the fist time Maryna and I had been anywhere this year and also the first time Maryna had seen me dance.
Our pals Larry and his wife Irina went to Va Beach with us for the party. Good times were had by all.
The fat guy you see in the white shirt is me. I had no idea how bad I look. The lovely lady dancing with me is my pal and long time friend Janis Grimes Booth. It was Janis and her husband Steve Booth that were the driving force behind my being selected this year. I want to thank them for their support and my wife Maryna for being there for me on this special night.Man o man I love this woman..
Like I said before time goes on .Don't it ?
PS. I will post more photos later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home