NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Just when you think ..

You have got it beat. The whole damn thing goes from Ice Cream to Dawg Shit. I worked on it for a hour, plugs here and there. Just when I thought I had it working , wham bam thank you and kiss my ass the VCR beat me to a pulp. This is the second day in a row that I have taken a ass whipping. Yesterday it was a Wireless Router and today a VCR. Now Maryna says honey my internet is not working, Baby Girl looks and points to the VCR and no video. Damn it sucks to be me at times..
I am hungry and need to eat before I go crazy. Baby Girl wants pisqitty and meat balls, Momma wants a salad, Geno is wanting anything that is filling and I want the VCR to work........Damn what a life..

1 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you post all this a month ago and keep it secret? You are a sneeky one, old chap.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home