NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

And ??








A grand time was had by all. The food was great , well some of it was. Most of it I have no idea how to explain it's contents. Some fish, beef, liver, cheese, veggies and grease, or as they call it Gel. Oh ! 15 different kinds of potato salad and even some mashed potatoes that were very good
There were about 15 couples ,1 single man and 1 single woman. Match Making at its best, it is a pity it did not work out . When they left they each went in a different direction . I hope you like the photos of the food and the people. Also there were cases of drinks, beer, top of the shelf Vodka as well as "Sovietske Shampanske".
Our pal's Limey ,Twirl and Pea would have been in heaven with the food. Dawn and Jenny with the shampanske. King would have had fun with the single devushka ,e. with the music. Jennifer with the tales of travel Oedipa and Vague with the Professor . Neeka to keep us all up to date on the Ukrainian and Russian news. I think that about covers it. All of my pal's would have fit right in..Oh, Baby Girl locked herself in the bathroom. She did not want to leave..Photos are me with the Dr and her daughter, I am the big guy. Some of the guest, Maryna and her pals, food , food and food.. Cheers

6 Comments:

  • At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that, last time in Dnepro, Twirl made me try some of that meat in gel. Its aspic, isn't it? Either way ..its foul!

    I had to laugh my head off when I saw " 15 kinds of potato salads"...

    But I have some bad news! Soviet Shampanske...is almost no longer! There was an announcement in the Kiev Times that they are stopping production!

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks fun!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger moizza said…

    God I feel hungry.

     
  • At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The people on the couch don't look particularly happy, but maybe they had heard about Soviet Shampanske going out of production?

    Too bad the matchmaking didn't work out, but it did look like fun!

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So how come you didn't just INVITE us all? Eh?

     
  • At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So you are having fun in Ukraine while I have to work in the USA ? Life ain't fair ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home