NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Saturday, July 26, 2014

What A Life.......

I Am Back !!!!!!!!  The last Ten years have been a well, different part of life. Things change , people grow and new Life begins. New chapters of life and learning occur. People change and lives change with them or without them.
  What I find amazing is how the actions of one person can have such a impact on a whole family and its members. The insecurity , lack of height and being overweight will make some people do strange things. If the other Family members are Tall and Stunningly Beautiful, the Short , Overweight and unattractive one will show there true colors.. Envy can and will destroy any amount of common sense and goodness anyone has..
  This is going nowhere real fast so I will stop now. It's good to be back. I will post more later on. For the first time in my life, I was told as I left the house in Dec of 2012.Ya'll Don't Come Back Now. Ya  Hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home