NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I'm Back !!

Hello Good People,
Well I have been gone and not posting for a while. My pal's from other blogs have ask where my blog is and I have been ashamed to tell them that I have not been updating..
Well good news for me at least. Maryna and I got married saturday afternoon. It was a great time and all were happy, well all but one. My son and best man was late. He was staying with his mother while he was here. He goes saturday morning to get some things done , his mom was at work and he locked himself out of the house. This is at 11.00 am and the wedding was at 1.00 pm. He can't get in the house to change and get his camera. His lady Indica was with him she had no key and was in jeans as well. Now what does one do when that happens ? He shows up at 12.55 wearing jeans with a very upset lady , both in jeans and bad hair to top it off. I am just glad that they made it..
Baby Girl was beautiful as always . Gino was taking photos and having fun looking at all the pretty ladies in the house and Maryna and I only saw each other. My pal of 16 years Ari gave the bride away, guest had a good time and the food was great. I had no Idea that Ukrainian women did not go in the kitchen on their wedding day, at least that is Maryna's story and she seems to be sticking to it. So guess who was in the kitchen cooking ? Oh yeah. I am a pretty good cook and did not mind ,it kept me busy and the time passed very quick.
I am now a very happy man and all is well in my world. Damn I hope it stays that way......

4 Comments:

  • At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It sounds lovely, Patrick! Congratulations again! :D

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It does sound good. I hope that there are pictures of you in an apron, slaving over a hot stove?

     
  • At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It sounds great. Your son being locked out on your wedding day will make a funny story that you can tell years from now. :)

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! from the young grasshopper

     

Post a Comment

<< Home