NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Monday, January 08, 2007

My New Best Friend




AS a rule I don't brag about our friends , Well I do , I just don't call it bragging. We have a friend from Uzhgorod Ukraine with us this week. This is Maryna's hometown and our second home. We have with us Vasyl Zilhalov from Radio Free Europe. This is a man that has held several political offices in Ukraine, he knows all the power people from several countries and calls them all friends. Well he has one more friend to add to his list and so do I.
Dr. Zilhalov has written books, teaches at National Schools and is just an all around good man. I met his son Andre and his beautiful wife Kate on my last trip to Ukraina. His daughter and grand daughter were with us last month and now the Grand Master of them all is with us this week. If I keep this up, I may be famous one day also. I am the man that met Gen Omar Bradley ,Vice Pres Gore and Tipper. Presidents Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr and Clinton. I am also good friends with Dr. Dave Bubba" Harrison from Toronto Canada and Dr Zilhalov is the cream of the crop. Damn I hang around classy people now that I am married to Maryna.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home