NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Saturday, November 11, 2006

From Sports to Utility Again !!!!

Remember the puppies ? Those two cute little black and red baby dogs we got a couple of months ago. One of them was going to my friend Dave to replace is long time pet Annie that had to be put down. The black male Jac was too stay with us.
Well, this is what happened. A church lady friend of Dave's had a 17 year old pet that also had to be put down. She was all broken up. This was the only family that she had. She was heart broken. Dave being Dave gave her his little red lady. He was still missing his Annie. Can you see where this is going? Now I have known Dave for 35 years. He and I were in the army together and are big pals. We have seen the best and worst of life together. Me being Me, was not going to let my pal Dave be without a pet to love and care for. Dave lost his wife Margaret a few years ago and he is just not ready for a new two legged lady. I gave him Jac.
Now this was not a big problem. Our Babygirl was making Jac's life pretty bad. He was so small that she liked to put baby clothes on him and well, he was not a happy little Jac. Maryna wanted a larger dog. So Me being Me got Maryna a larger dog. We now are the proud owner's of Kona. Kona is a black and tan Cocker. She is a 8 month old, not house trained and just a big pain in the ass. Maryna is happy, Babygirl is happy and all is well in El Casa Ranger.....
I just thought ya'll may want to know this . I will attempt to post photos of the old and new. I have no idea if it will work. Oh, I am going to go back to my old format. I liked it much better and it seemed to work pretty good.
I'll tell ya'll the same words that Kona's old mommy holding her sides laughing as we were leaving with an 8 month old not house trained puppy. Ya'll come back now , Yea hear.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home