NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Three In A Row

 
 
 
 
Our first Thanksgiving meal was in 2004 in Uzhgorod Ukraine. Myself, Maryna the kids her mom and a couple of friends. In 2005 they had arrived here so it was a very special holidy for all of us. This year 2006 my little brother Carl had no one to spend it with so guess what ? He arrived Wed and helped with the cooking. Well to be honest he cooked most of the meal.
He cooked a great turkey, southern corn bread, potato salad, mashed potatos, peas and corn, southern iced tea , apple pie and other goodies. It was one of the if not the best Thanksgiving lunches I have ever had.
Friday morning he drove Maryna and a missing one tooth Babygirl to Atlanta Ga for a long holiday. Daddy has to go back to work Monday and could not go down this time. Here are some photos , I hope you like them.
I will leave you with the same words I had for the travlers Friday morning at 6.00am. Ya'll come back now , Yea hear.. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sounds yummy!

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey Bubba, you lost weight? Food looks great though I have no idea what southern corn bread is and am sure that iced tea must be a typo; surely nobody can drink tea with ice in it.....

    Actually reminds me of Ukraine and all that damn tea with lemon in it. Whats the matter with a nice dash of milk?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home