NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Friday, January 19, 2007

So Far This Year ...

I have broken a tooth, had a very bad month at work and I found out today that a friend had gotten killed. Well he was not a good friend, however a friend and he leaves a wife and child with no one to care for them. This is the bad part, he was a former scum bag that had started to do good. He had quit his scum bag ways and was doing fine for himself and new family. I will not get started on his bad habits and will remember what few good traits that he had. He loved to work. He was happy getting up and going to work. What he happen to be doing at the time did not matter, he just loved to go to work. He liked manual labor the best. If you had to move he was there, if you had to move something he was there as well and attacked the job that had to be done. When the job was done he looked for more to do. You try to pay him,nope no way. He would grab his heart and act like you had shot him. This was just the type of man that he was. Nothing phony, he was just Rob and this is the way Rob was.
I will leave you with the same words I said to Rob as he was leaving for the west coast. Ya'll come back now , yea hear..

1 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so sorry you're having such a bad year so far! And I'm sorry about your friend. You have been rather quiet lately. I was hoping all was well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home