NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Blogs !!!

Hello good folks,
It is amazing how you get use to reading other peoples blogs and when they don't post, you miss them. I don't mean miss the humor or the drama, I mean miss the person and worry if all is well with them.
I have been a shadow reader of blogs for some time now and have become a fan of many and a friend to some .
This has happened to me with a person who has been Awol for some time now and has a lot of people worrying about his sorry ass. Now we have come to understand that he has been hiding because of a business that he had at one time in Ukraine and he is starting a new business that if it turns out like the old one did"and it was not all his fault", he will have to hide and hide very well. This is a shame, because he has done so much good and many people will over look the good he has done in favor of the bad.. Billy Ocean said it very well in his song 1969, having forgiving and never forgetting..
Now it is my turn to try to write something entertaining or at least readable. The problem that I have is, I have not written anything in years. I have gotten lazy and my brain will just not work like I want it to. I set and think. I type and it still looks like my 5 year old has written it. What is a man to do ? I am not a writer and have no desire to be . I just like to throw things on the wall and see what sticks.
Other blogs I find interesting are ones from Europe. My pal Limey has one of the best I have found. This man has a following like a rock star, he is easy to follow and very easy to understand. The best thing about him is he is real. He is a good guy and I like reading his work.This is man that I would like to meet,we have more in common than he knows, we were just on different sides at times. Same goal just going about it a strange way.. There is a very classy lady in Calf that I like to read as well. One crazy potty mouthed law student in NYC , a crazy woman in Baltimore and a English Man that sounds like he is a wild man. Some seem to want to be writers others are just here to amuse us and to vent to the world. These are just a few of my blogger pals and I will write about others later..

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, seems you know more about the whole AWOL controversy than I do; interesting.

    I think you are doing just great with your blogging, and it's like anything else, it has that whole practice makes perfect thing to it. :) I think you have plenty of interesting and unique things to share, and I'm glad you are.

    LOL at your descriptions of bloggers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home