NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Saturday, February 11, 2006

It had to happen..

Snow, and a lot of it. We have bought some new furniture and today is the big day. We had heard that the snow coming and the only question was how much and when. Well the when is today and the how much is still up for grabs.
The furniture was here and so was the snow.Nothing like new stuff and new snow along with wet feet and in a hurry to finish helpers. Thanks to my pals Gus and Robert who did all of the heavy lifting, Maryna is now a very happy woman with her new stuff, Baby Girl is dancing in her new bedroom and Gino is hanging something on the wall, well he is using a hammer so I hope that he is. Me ? I am just glad that my house is back to normal and I can watch Lions kill nasty assed Water Buffalo.LMAO....

1 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes I heard about the snow. My mom got 10 or so inches over in Maryland and my brother got 13 or so in West Virginia (1 hour from DC).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home