NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Can Ya'll Say Visa ?

Great news from Ukraina. I was in bed this morning around 05.30 thinking about getting up and the phone rang. It was Maryna calling to let me know that her mom passed her Visa interview and everyone was very happy. I am elated for many reasons. Her mom will be here with us where she can be looked after and taken care of and also I can bring Maryna and Babygirl home 4 weeks earlier than planned. This makes me very happy because I have missed them and our house is empty without them here. Having been apart for only 12 days in the past 18 months I had no idea that the trip would cause the emptiness that I feel without them here. So I am a happy man again. Maryna is on cloud nine. Babygirl is happy that her Babushka is coming home with her and Babushka is happy to be with her family again. Gino , I guess he is happy, he did smile when I told him then went back to sleep.
I will tell ya'll the same thing I told Maryna at 5.30 this morning. Ya'll come back now, Yea hear !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home