NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Two Down Six To Go.......

 
 
 
 
Maryna and Babygirl have been in Uzhgorod now for two weeks. Maryna has taken her Mom to the hospital. All kinds of problems that have to be taken care of. Her brother Viktor has some medical problems that she will help with. She has seen family and friends and the big day for the Visa interview is the 20th. She bought tickets today for Kyev so that is taken care of.
I sure miss them and they can't return soon enough. I thought I had spent my last time alone, this however had to be done, plus if you remember I was the one that went last March and did not like to go alone then. I am just rambling now, I miss my family and 6 weeks is not all that long, well it is I am just trying to fool myself into thinking it's not,
Ya'll have a good month and oh!! Ya'll come back now, Yea hear. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope it goes by quickly!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home