NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

First Time Travel !!!!!!!!!!

Now being a Married Couple, I ask , honey what would you like to do for the Holiday ? My beautiful long legged wife responds, go to the beach.. Say what. Yes honey, we have never seen the ocean or the beach..Thinking about it, most of Central and Eastern Europe is land locked. Oh you can go see the sea and that does not count, I know this because Maryna told me so.. So I call Va Beach and make reservations at a very nice Holiday Inn beach resort. Now me being the Manly Man that I am think, Man O Man you have done good, everyone will be happy and you will be a honored Man and Father. Then the question was asked. Patrick have you ever been to this place before ? Without thinking , Oh yes you will love it !! Mistake , bad assed mastake. You would think that I would have learned by now to listen, think and then answer. Well my Redneck brain was thinking make her happy. May I ask when you went ? Oh shit ! Well I was there a few years ago and had a grand time. Were you with your former wife ? Busted, flat assed busted. WTF do you say or do ? Well I will tell you what I did real quick. I made a call and spoke with the hotel and found out that they had another hotel that was bigger and better down the ocean. Rooms were moved and all is well for the time being. It is just one of those things that a man has to do.. Damn I love this life.. Trip report to follow.........

4 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL, Maryna is a clever one!

    Have a wonderful time :D

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL..what on earth were you thinking! Hey, are Maryna and Twirl exchanging emails as to how to verbally batter their hopeless partners?

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger The Ranger said…

    The problem was , I was not using my brain. It was hurting and I just used auto pilot..Mr Manly strikes again ..

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you have a great time, Patrick!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home