NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Monday, February 13, 2006

One Month Later ...

Well we still have a offer made on the house and land and the owner is still in the hospital. No news . I will say this is starting to get on my nerves and making me crazy. I have no idea why, I think it is just the fact that we don't know any more now that we did a month ago. That alone is enough to make me crazy. I will let all of my pals know the minute we have some news. I never thought that buying land in Ukraina would make me this crazy. All I want to do is live in peace with my family, grow my grapes , make my wine and raise my livestock. Speaking of livestock, tomorrow is release day for little brother, now I have to deal with that.
Now the VP has shot a fellow hunter.Things like that happen. Should they ? Hell no ! Now the press wants to know why it took so long to report it. Damn, can a brother not get a break? The man shot someone. He is still in a state if shock. Now the press wants to question him on the time it took to report it. The fact that it took 18 hours to make sure the man was going to live and get the information out to the press was not good enough. It seems that a man can't win at times.To me I am just glad that we have a country that provides us with the facts that someone was shot and that the victim is going to live and be ok.

What in the blue hell is going on in the news ? I hear that people are upset over some cartoons that were put out. Big deal. Get use to it. Cartoons have never hurt anyone as far as I know . I could care less who is hurt or upset about them. This is nothing new , they have been doing it for years.
Abuse and torture. What do you expect . That is just the way things go. You don't have to like it or agree with it. That is a fact. I think that most of my pals know my stand on it. If it helps and saves lives , go for it. Do what you have to do to get the information . Any country or conflict I have ever been in it was a known fact that it could and would happen. Bring it on, get it done and over with. This is a fact! Everyone knows it happens, they expect it. The problem seems to be some weak assed people with a do good attitude and love for mankind want to make a big deal out of it. Trust me weak assed people, they can and would do it to you . The thought of a normal weak assed person is they think that it only goes one way. Trust me on this, it goes both way's . The people who are handing out the abuse and torture are someone's son, husband ,brother ,uncle, cousin or some relation to some of the weak assed people making all the noise. This is a fact also. Open your eyes people, see the conflict or war for what it is. It is not nice, it is not pretty, it is not going to ever be anything but what it is, nasty and cruel. With killing, suffering , abuse and torture. The only thing that changes are the names and locations to protect those who did what had to be done..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home