NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Saturday, November 26, 2005

What A Time !!



The trip was great. I would everyone could have seen the faces of my family when they saw the beach and ocean for the first time. You know that look on your child's face when they see that special present under the tree ? Well it was like magic.
The trip started off with me brushing snow off of the car to load the trunk.Not a lot , just enough to piss me off. The trip was quick, it seems that the weather report was wrong, no way you say, way..The 200 mile trip was only about 3 hours and the weather got better and the sun came out. Not only did it come out, when we arrived it was 70f, perfect first time beach weather. Now if we could get lucky, the hotel would let us check in early. No problem, sir we received your E-Mail and you have been upgraded. Up to the room, open the door and Gino takes one look and say jes, jes , Baby Girl stands with her mouth open and Maryna is in heaven and I am a happy husband and daddy.I speak very little Ukrainian, I did understand they were very happy and wanted to get on the beach..That they did in record time after going on the balcony and feeling the wind , hearing the waves and seeing the gulls..
If I can figure how to post photos here I will let you see for yourselves how happy they were...More to come..

5 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Look at those smiles! It sounds like you all had a wonderful time :)

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks like a great time was had by all :))). The looks on their faces when they first saw the ocean must have been a delight! :))

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful! I'm so glad you had a great time and the weather cooperated. Forgive me, but who is Gino?

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger The Ranger said…

    Gino is our son , Eugene or if you prefer Yevgen. I will get a photo posted of him. Thanks for asking..

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, thanks! Gino is older than Baby Girl, I assume?

    Maryna is very beautiful. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home