NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

ebay & ice cream cake..



Limey last week was telling us about bidding on items on ebay. This site can whip your ass if you let it. I am sure that the people that started ebay had no idea what they had started. This is a multi billion dollar business. I have been doing business with ebay for a few years now.
I had no idea how much Maryna would love it. When I shop ebay I search for the item or items and then bid. I do check many times during the bidding period and stay in touch with what I am bidding. Maryna stalks. She is a wild woman and wants to win every bid. She has her watch and the clock set to the exact time that is left and can't wait to outbid the other person. Now this is a good thing, she has got some real good deals. I do love to mess with her . Yesterday she won 7 items. Me , honey do they have computers in Ukriana ? Maryna, big eyed and smiling , Yes of course , you know that !! Well did you bid on ebay in Ukraina ? Honey Please !! These words have a very sharp tone to then and make me crazy. It is a blast watching her go crazy and sit at night stalking the prey so to speak. I try to sleep around 11.00 pm. I woke up Monday morning around 3.00am and she was stalking, Tuesday around 2.00am and guess what? Oh yea , bright eyed and still stalking. I ask her tonight what time she came to bed. Oh 1.00 or so. Now our pal Limey can and will tell you, these people just don't sleep at night. When we are at home in Ukraina, it is 2.00 or 3.00 am and then they start to get sleepy. I am glad that I don't have anything to do there because I would not be able to get up in time. I think that when we get our house and land things will have to change .A farm and ranch. The ice cream cake was and is great. I saw it in a store and had to have it. Nice white ice cream and a red filling with a cherry on top.
That along with roses and cards made for a nice night. Baby Girl liked making red mush out of it and well I just had a good time eating lot's of it. See for yourself what it looked like, or what was left of it. Oh, thank you Dawn the poem, that was a first for us and Maryna and I were very happy to hear it. Jenny,travel safe and God Bless you and your son. Bubba, you don't know what you are missing. Pea,I am glad that you like the cake cream also, Neeka,I am having a hard finding the book, I will though,I will not forget. Damn , I have got to learn how to type. This is taking forever and I have a lot to do tonight, yea believe that shit.Maryna is taking a break and talking to one of her pals, Baby Girl is playing with a flashlight and Gino is in his room angry at the world and I am here typing to my pals from all over the world. Limey is still cleaning his flat to get his deposit back. He may or may not have clothes on. Jenny is somewhere in Africa or lost in a airport. Pea is having dinner with Mr Pea. Neeka is typing and looking after Marta. Jen is studying law or starting a brawl in a club. King, is playing with his two timing cat.Oedipa is reading or writing a poem. Dawn has her hands full with the kids. Moizza is drawing lines and typing something on one of her blogs. e! who knows, I am afraid to say , he may beat me up and I am too old for that. Dykun is writing more information on his Baba and corruption in Ukraina with the gas problem. Scott is still planning my web site and how he is going to run it to sell my gold and silver. Indica is playing with their dog's. Last but not forgotten is my brother. He was released at 07.35 and is already telling the system what his rights are. It seems to me that he would have learned after 5 years and 2 months, that it is the system that tells him what his rights are. I wonder who his daddy really was ? Tim who knows , I bet he is in Kiev chasing Yula around and picking fights with her husband.Goddamn I love life !!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LMAO - that cracked me up, love your descriptions of what everyone is doing!

    Sounds like a nice day overall, I'm glad. I hope your brother keeps his distance.

     
  • At 3:10 AM, Blogger moizza said…

    LOL.

    I mussst check e-bay out.Have to know what's so cool about it.It's beginning to sound like the p-value in econometrics which was a mystrey to me for ages:P

    Love the cake. I have a fetish for food pictures.Once upon a time, one wall of my bedroom was plastered with glossy,piping hot,ice cold,pages from cook books.

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is funny that Maryna gets so into the auctions on ebay. Also, your cake looks better than limey's cake!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home