NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Thursday, April 13, 2006

My Family and Pal's......





These are some of the photos that were made of the good times and good people. I have many more some I will post later. For some reason I can't get site to load some of the photos and it has me pissed off. Later Ya'll
Photo # 1. Kate and Andre. These are two beautiful people.They are both educated to the max with PHD's on the wall. For fun they ride bikes 75 to 100 miles a weekend.
Photo # 2. My pal & Maryna's uncle. He is a farmer and a builder. He makes things with his hands. I mean he makes real good things. I am proud to call him family.
Photo # 3. Family and friends. They don't come any better. When god made them he broke the mold. I am a very lucky man and prayers are said for them everyday.
Photo # 4. Me and my brother Sergey. This is one of the best bars that I have ever been in. Great food and great drinks. At this time we were holding each other up after many vodka shots and a few beers. Damn what a life.
More to come.........

4 Comments:

  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are great! What's with the yeti outfit in the last one?

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger The Ranger said…

    That is my brother Sergey. We were at a very nice bar and pub. The coats are sheep skin and are there for the drunken customers to show their asses in. Being a true drunken customer I had to show off some. Yeti, I like that,lol..

     
  • At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pictures!

     
  • At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And there was I thinking it was body hair....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home