NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Monday, February 20, 2006

For the past 20 years..

I have taken a Holiday in Jan or Feb. This plus me watching the Winter Olympics. I have a desire to travel again. Problem I have is ,Maryna's AOS is not approved yet and she can not go with me. What does one do when this happens ? Now there is a lot of things I want to hear and taking a holiday here in the USA is not one of them. I have been in all of the states that I care to be in. Another problem we have is Gino is in school and will be until June.Taking him out of school for 10 days is not a option at this time of his education.
I am still going crazy and need to travel to far away places with strange sounding names. Maryna's mother has a Birthday next week. It seems to me that some family member from her US family should be there. What do you think? I think I should book a flight and go to Uzhgorod. This will help in many ways. I can check on her Mother, check on dying guy in hospital and get more information on the house and land. I also need to get things lined up to send a couple of cars and trucks over, oh and a Harley too. I want to ride in style during the summer. I also need to take some meds and things over , so I think this is a good idea and just needs a bit more planning and a few phone calls. How about it gang, let's hear your input.

8 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think if Maryna thinks it's a good idea, than it sounds like you could make it a very useful trip, and that you would accomplish a lot. :)

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger moizza said…

    go go go.

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really, Pea is such a woman. You can't ask Maryna if its a good idea. That will simply go nowhere; far better to buy the tickets and present it to her as a good idea that has already been actioned.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Um. .I'm with Pea. What does Maryna think about it?

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger The Ranger said…

    You speak the truth Limey. I will pick dates and buy the tickets. Thanks for all the input everyone.

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    See....Bubba and Limey speak the same languague, y'all old chaps.

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is not right! LIMEY - don't be a bad influence.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooooo. Dawn! Don't you be shouting at me! Go read your book!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home