NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Friday, March 17, 2006

Our New Casa ..







Or I should say , our soon to be New Casa. I like it , Maryna likes it . I don't know how anyone could not like it. It is new,has plenty of room and it is very easy on the eyes. It is not missing anything. I am lost for words to say about it.
Here, look at it and let me know what you think.Have I told ya'll that I like it ? The only question that Maryna had was , who is going to clean all the windows ? My wolves on the gates sure look like lions though. I guess if I look at them long enough they will look like wolves.I am still in la la land and just sit and look at the photos. I will see it for real in 5 days. I will be in Ukraina from the 21st until the 31st. Uzhgorod here I come. I get to see family,old friends, a new house ,take photos and movies, get some teeth worked on, watch an election, look at castles, drink shampanske , smoke cheap marlboros and inhale carbon monoxide . Damn what a life.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, what a great house, I really like it! It's huge!

    I say start training the kids to do the windows. ;)

     
  • At 2:19 AM, Blogger petro said…

    congratulations! let me know when it's on MTV "Cribs". enjoy it!

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice!

     
  • At 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NICE! Can I move in also? Seriously, it looks terrific.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home