NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I Have No Idea..

What to write about. I have a urge to write and my brain is not working well, not that it worked all that good to begin with. I find that the older I get the more my brain just don't work right at times. It seems like the age thing says oh, you are a year older so slow down now. It just pisses me off real bad. I have a Birthday Friday. On a past Birthday, I would like to do something. Not this one, nope not a thing. I have lived longer than my mother and that does play with my mind some. Good people should live longer than 53 years. I do miss her and have for many years. My father died 5 years ago and I don't miss him a bit and that is bad to say. I think I just took one beating too many and it did something to me inside. At the grave I helped cover him. People ask me, why? I could not tell them the truth and that hurt as well. My sister understands, she knew and just held me. She does miss him and I feel her pain when we talk about it.
I am going to Ukraina the end of March. This house and land thing is driving me nuts. I am going over with a letter from my bank and I will buy the place or I will pull out and try to forget about it for the time being. We are looking at another place near so I will do something as long as the money is right. The tax system here is killing me. I got a new notice today, the value on our house has gone up $37,000.00 . That is just crazy. I am paying almost $5,000.00 a year in property tax for the house alone. WTF . The neighbor is selling his house because of the high prices they are selling for. I can't sell and buy for the same money so why do it now.I figure I have one more move in me, so when I do move it will be worth my time and effort. All I wanted to do to begin with was to have a small ranch and grow some grapes to make champagne . Damn what a life. I think I will start a Vodka import company. Top of the shelf Vodka. Maryna knows her business and has the contacts in Ukraina to do it with. She also knows her Wine and Vodka, she was in the business for the past 8 years until I got her here. So that is something to think about as well. Scott is working on my website so I can move some of this gold I have had setting for the past few years. Silver is up and going higher so that makes me happy.I am going to Ukraina at the end of the month. Maryna is helping me find a good flight and packing my bags. Wow , WTF my brain is starting to work again. This may have been just what I needed to clear my head. Thanks Y'all........

3 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger vaiattitude said…

    I hope you have a good trip to the Ukraine. Sorry can't go with ya right now. Too busy here at the moment. Wish you luck on getting that vineyard started. I think it's a great idea and probably good timing to get away from the hustle and headache of big city life. As far as your brain is concerned, I don't believe it's age that makes it seem slower. I think it's more of an over stimulated problem. Too much going on and way too much to think about. I believe that thinking can lead to headaches. ;) Think less!!

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you have a great trip end of March. Keep reading that'll help your brain stay intact.

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger petro said…

    hey...good luck with your ranch/vinyard dream. it sounds really appealing! safe journey to Ukraina. maybe we'll bump into each other here somewhere. it's a small world.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home