NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Monday, May 08, 2006

" Деца у Нотаря "






"100 Shots Of Vodka At Notarya's House" is the name of the place I think. Well that is as close as I can get. I have been in bars all over the world and this is by far the best I have ever been in. I thought that the Club Monsarat in La Habana Cuba and the Bulldog Saloon in Amsterdam were the best until Sergey took me to this place in Uzhgorod Ukraine.
It has by far the best food, coldest beer and vodka that money can buy. Live music , live wait staff and the wildest ass people that I have ever seen or been around. There are two kinds of people there, drunk people and people getting drunk. I mean funny,have a good time and laugh your ass off drunk. Not sloppy ass fighting and showing your ass mean drunk. One lady wanted to fight her sister , they threw her out and let her sister stay. These are good people and a good place. The prices are right and the photos on the wall say a lot about the place. The only thing missing was Maryna. Just her being there would have made it a night to remember for always. I am posting some photos . I hope you like them. Ya'll come back now, yea hear.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love seeing photos of far away places!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home