NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sales, Rebates and Other Things..

This may sound crazy to some. They should find the person who came up with product sales and beat them. I got one of many sales adds today and they all said what a good deal I could get this week because they are having a sale. Well one said all month, however there is a trick to it. The sales are in the form of a rebate. I bought something last weekend it had a $20.00 rebate to it. I got the form and tonight was filling it out . The rebate date has passed. That's right passed. The final date was 1-May-2006. WTF is this ?
I for one am tired of getting sales papers and the sale is a sorry assed rebate. This is a bit much for me to process. I have filled out rebate forms and never got back a rebate. Tonight is my last rebate form filling out. If is ain't instant I ain't buying it. I will get just nasty red necked on their asses and tell them my name is Johnny Paycheck. Ok I am through, here I am telling them off for something that I wanted to buy. My brain hurts, I am not making a lick of sense and even I know it.
I am sorry that I have not written any post or comments of late. My pals that read this blog know that I care for them and read there blogs everyday. Our pal Limey is working his ass off, Pea is sick. Jenny is wanting to return to the US, King is finding castles.Dawn is chilling out for a change and e is e. Where the hell is Cookie ? Our poet has some great photo's on her blog.Neekas daughter Marta is 5 months old and getting more beautiful everyday. Twirl's new blog is great and Maryna met some of the local Russian Mafia today at our area wal-mart. Thats all folks. Ya'll come back now , ya hear.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please god dont ever get red-necked around me.....:)

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    o! I thought only I don't know where is Cookie! Her blog is password protected now. Someone should know how is she and where! Or find out, maybe write an email?

     
  • At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey - what's wrong with getting red-necked Stephen?

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rebates are a pain in the ass!

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    twirl: i am here: oh crap. i need to get my car fixed now. nah i only password protected the old site cause i dont want potential employers reading it or anything. it's the same URL as the old site, just chop off the end of it, like after the backslash, and it's not pw-protected anymore. will post on limey's site later if that explanation was not clear at all.

    and i commend anyone who actually fills out rebate forms. really. 'cause isn't the whole point of them that, well, the other 99.99% of the population (aka the stupid 99%) are too lazy/forgetful to? sometimes i fill them out, but they never make it to the mailbox..

    okay now im really gonna miss my appointment...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home