NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Monday, May 29, 2006

Just Words...

They say that words make the world go around. Words can paint a beautiful picture when spoken in the right way. Words can make the truth known. Words can make a deaf person hear and a blind person see. Words can also hurt if not spoken or written correctly. We all use them, some better than others. We all understand most of them, however there are many that we don't understand.
On a couple of blogs in the past few days some words have been written that have hurt and informed some people about a person that many of us know and respect. A persons private life is just that. Private. As in belonging to that person and not to be made public and or shared. Many people are hurt and a couple may feel good about what was written and enjoyed seeing the fall out that it has caused. I for one am not. We all have private lives, I say lets keep the private part of it just that, Private. I will shut up now. Ya'll come back now, yea hear.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm with you on this one...

     
  • At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, I think it is unfortunate that certain things were shared. Probably a bit unneccesary.

     
  • At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah. It's sad what has transpired. I feel the way it was handled was remarkably immature (via a public space). And I miss reading his blog and about his struggles. I think he is a conflicted person at times. A human struggle. I hope there is some resolution in the future for all involved.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home