NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Friday, May 19, 2006

Streets & Critters

 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa
As you can see the roads are not made for a wild assed,Tattooed Harley driver.These kind of roads beat the hell out of a chromed out road machine. The rooster in the photo is a very Manly bird. This bird was guarding ever inch of his land. He looked at me and kind of said get the hell out of my area. Me being a Manly Man at first wanted to fight to show him who had the bigger set of balls. I took a quick look around and saw all of his hens and figured that he had proven that already. I gave him the finger and left his area. It would have been a hell of a fight, I think I could have taken him. See the mountain in the photo. It is a nice mountain and would have made a real good place to build and live. It is a big mountain and even has it's own fresh water springs. Cold mountain water, clean, fresh and did I say very cold. I'll be back later. Ya'll come back now yea hear.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where is this?

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger The Ranger said…

    This is an small village outside of Uzhgorord Ukraine where we have family and friends. It is near the Sloviakian border in Transcarpatia. Gods country I think.

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks beautiful. Aren't you slightly worried that as a foreigner you might be paying way over the odds? And is land ownership issues clear or do you have to put everything in Maryna's name?

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There is a place about 9 miles from my house where the Harleys and their riders congregate every weekend, which made me think of you! Great pictures :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home