NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Friday, June 02, 2006

My Castle.

In Sep of 2004 I was riding with my brother Sergey outside Uzhgorod Ukraina in a small town called Nevytske . The town is very small and well, just great. While drinking a Stella , I happen to look to my right and saw it. I was not sure what it was to begin with. I have a nose for strange things and this is the best ever. After driving as far as we could drive up a mountain, we started walking. I should say climbing. At the time I was just out of the hospital due to a motorcycle wreck, 4 broken ribs, beat all to hell and I just plain old hurt. With the pain pills, vodka and stellas I was able to get around.
At the top of the mountain I saw it. Big and beautiful, in ruins however magic to my eyes. My castle. I was there and in great spirits. I was in the center of a former Kings house. It was mine now, all mine. My mind and spirit flashed back and I was there. I was the protector of the Queen and all the people of the land.
There is even a bath and toilet in the place. A tower for my knights and rooms for all of my virgins who the knights had to fight to get to. Mothers sent me their daughters to protect. No problem mothers, they are safe and will not be harmed. My queen keeps me happy and my brave nasty assed knights will keep the locals away so they are in good hands. The only hitch is if they defend your daughters good name you may have to call them My Lord because they can marry her and you will have a noble in the family. Now don't get me wrong , you are not a noble. Your daughter, her children and her knight are, we have to have that straight. Know your place and role in life. I still want my potatoes, cabbage and wine.
You can see the country of Slovakia in the far mountains. You can see the rebuilt village at the foot of the mountain. You can also reach out and try to touch heaven, I did and it did my soul a world of good.
More later. Ya'll come back now , yea hear..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home