NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Stand Corrected !!

I still have a toothache. The Hydro what ever I am taking makes me real stupid. Not that I all that smart on a normal day. I spelled Cris and Jenny wrong. I am very sorry for that. Cris was not in Spain, she however still had a good time. Last but not least. Maryna is upset about her passport missing and guess who she thinks had something to do with it? Why is it that we always turn on the ones that love us the most. I'll never understand these thoughts.
I don't know if ya'll will want to come back at all. This just keeps getting worse.Now I have learned that my favorate show in the whole world is not coming back next year. Damn, can't a redneck ever get a break ?

3 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey its ok mate... I suffer from acute tiredness and i have to work with my eyes closed. I think im worse than you.

    Hope Maryna will realize the loved ones are the ones to blame but in a loving way... sort of! Im babbling.

    Women need to blame someone for their misery, you just happened to be there! Hang on pal, she will be back in love mode soon

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What show is that?

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger The Ranger said…

    Favorate show is Deadwood. Man o man , it is good..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home