NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Friday, August 11, 2006

From Sports To Family....

 
 
  Posted by Picasa
For many years I have driven sports cars. My last toy was a Monte Carlo SS. I had a real good time with it and it was a very good power car. The good things about it I had to forget. The bad thing about it is that it is not a family car.
I got us a new car last week. We now have a 2006 Chevy Trail Blazer LS. It has all the things that a family needs. I do have a real fondness for the color grey, so we stuck with it. It does have one bad habbit. It likes gas, as a matter of fact it loves gas to the tune of about 16 miles per gallon. I went from a $40.00 fill up to a $70.00 fill up. Damn aint life grand.
I will tell you the same thing that Hugo said to me today as I was leaving the gas station. Ya'll come back now, yea hear..

2 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on the new car - looks nice!

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice wheels! Love the photos :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home