NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My Brain Hurts..

Today I have a brain drain, I also have a toothache. Last week I went to my dentist. I had a cracked tooth and it had to be fixed. Hell it had to be rebuilt. He told me that I should know if it was ok in a few days. Well it is not ok. I have been taking pain meds for a few days now and I don't like taking any meds that make me feel strange. These do . It is called Hydrocodone. The warning says "This Medication May Cause Dizziness" Well no shit. I like this one " Do Not Drink Alcoholic Beverages" No shit number two. Oh it gets better. "If This Medication Hurts Your Stomach, Take It With Crackers Or Bread" . Damn three strikes and you should be out. Not this stuff. There is more. They just love for you to take this stuff and tell you in writing how to make it better.
I have a idea that tomorrow I will go and say Dentist Pull It..This will make 3 teeth I have lost this year. Damn it is hell to get old.
I have a larger problem now. Some one has taken or we have lost Maryna's International Passport and all of their papers. The I-90's and everything. So this is going to be fun to get it replaced. Wish us luck, we will need it.
Our pal Limey or Stephen is back that is good. He and Twirl are still together that is better. I hope all goes well with them and he has a good holiday when he gets to go. Dawn is on holiday and having a good time I hope. Pea is happy with her new kitties. Ginny is working her new job and she does not like it. Karen is back in NYC and seems to love life again. King is being King, e is e and not writing much. Chris is back from Spain , it seems she had a good time. Me , I am sitting here with a toothache high on dope and telling you things you know already.
I will leave you with the words that my sister Beth had for me when we were leaving NC. Ya'll come back now, Yea hear..

2 Comments:

  • At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mate take it easy, i can see how the pain affected ur brain! My name is Cris and i havent been to Spain now. That was an extract from Limey´s post a year ago when we went to Madrid together. This weekend ive just been to Transylvania. Which was nice and had spanish tapas which reminded me of madrid and tapas! Bleah..

    Take care you and hope you will find/replace Maryna´s passport

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger The Ranger said…

    Oh I am sorry Cris. I spelled your name wrong. I am still glad that you had a good time..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home