NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Thursday, July 27, 2006

FAT !!!!

In 1998 I weighed 303 lbs. I said to myself one day.Self,this is crazy. You are fat out of shape and ugly to boot. I went from 303 lbs to 205 lbs. I lost weight like it was going out of style. No drugs, no diet just stopped eating, started drinking, smoking and staying out late every night.
I had stopped smoking in 1987. I had not touched a cigarette in 11 years. I always wanted to smoke I just stopped . I had not had a drink in 10 years. I have never missed drinking. Smoking was my down fall. I wanted one everyday. I would sit and dream about smoking. I would hang out with people that smoked. It was a very hard 11 years. I was a cigarette junkie that had control over my weakness.
Back to the weight loss. Too much too quick. I have always hung out with a nice crowd of classy people when I hung out . Doctors, educators and just real good people. I have 2 good pals that are MDs. We use to ride our Harleys and just have real good times. Both pals told me , pal you are nuts. You can't keep on loosing weight and keep your body and mind right. I would listen and then act right. One pal was very worried about my health. I respect him and did listen. I gained weight and was in better shape. I got up to 235 lbs and that was a real good weight for my height. I was 6'3" at the time. I stayed at 235 for 5 years. Now guess what ? I stood on the scales Saturday and the numbers smacked me upside the head. Two Hundred Fifty One Pounds. That's 251 friggin pounds. WTF is this ? I can feel the fat just jumping all over my red necked ass and I just want to crawl in a hole. I have got to do something and get some of this weight back off. I could start dancing again. I could not eat junk food. I could and should start walking and running again. I wonder what I would look like now if I had not been in such good shape for so many years in the military.
So now , I am going bald, blind, deaf and getting fat again and don't forget. I have a 14 year old son and a 5 year old daughter. On top of that I have a 33 year old Smokin Hot Druzhyna to look out and provide for. Damn what's a fat man to do.
As my 300 lb beautiful sister Lynn said to us as we were leaving North Carolina, Ya'll come back now, yea hear..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home