NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

$248.50



To have my computer fixed. Can you believe it ? Twohundredfortyeightdollarsandfiftycents.You may ask what I got for this amount of money . Well I did get a memory upgrade to one gig. The rest of it was to fix what I had really messed up and had no idea how to fix myself. Oh some was used to remove Russian spyware, I can understand that. Six pages of printed junk and I have a super duper fast ass computer.
Fist fights broke out today in the Ukrainian Rada , that is their Senate or Congress. The new guys just don't play well with the real elected guys. Yosh had better get his stuff together and have his people kick some ass and get that place straight. It is hot and I don't want to have to go back there for a few months, well at least until it cools down where you can breathe without sweating. It reminds me of Cuba, in 5 years there I would be wet just walking out of the casa to catch a taxi.
I thought as many did that Yula could get in and make things right. I think that she is too busy now doing other things. Damn what a waste of talent and brains. The rich get richer and the real people still have pot holes to avoid when they drive or walk. We were all fooled and lead to believe that the people would be heard and things would change for the better. What a pity. Piss poor water,bad roads, bad sidewalks, bad power and forget A/C. The buildings that have it waste it and the others don't really care if they have it or not.The people deserve more and should demand more from their elected leaders. Sour Cream and Mayonase on ice cream and hotdogs. What a life.
As my sister Andrinna said to me as I was leaving Uzhgorod.Ya'll come back now, Yea hear..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home