NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Monday, July 03, 2006

Home Sweet Home !!


After a 8 hour drive that on any other weekend would have taken 4.5 hours, we arrived in North Carolina to visit my family. It was a grand time and I would love to share photos if this site's photo section would ever start working again .
We had many people there and little brother was the guest of honor after being absent for almost 6 years. Hotdogs , hamburgers,roasted corn, salad both potato and leaf and all kind of drinks.
Everyone was nice and all the love we had for each other was in full force. It was good to see my brother and his lady is a very nice person as well. Babygirl got to swim and the weekend was capped off by her getting to ride a horse for the first time, she even seemed to like it. My sisters husband Gary, just out of the hospital from a bike wreck was out in his wheel chair and having fun with us. Heat !! The heat was very bad and seemed to get worse as the day ended. There is a cloud of heat that has come in and will stay for a few days.
I'll tell ya'll the same thing my sister told us yesterday as we were leaving. Ya'll come back now yea hear..

1 Comments:

  • At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're funny. Sounds like you guys had a nice time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home