NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Dinner At The Rangers

My son Scott was here for the weekend.Anytime he comes in it is a real treat for everyone. Babygirl gets her laptop fixed and gets to go swimming with her big brother. Gino gets to spend time with his big brother. Dad gets his new wireless system installed. Maryna is happy that all the family is together.
Tonight we had dinner with Scott, his mother Liz and her long time friend and all around great guy Simon. Maryna cooked a great meal along with Ukranian Vodka as you can see by the photos a great time was had by all. I would try to explain however I will let ya'll figure them out. I'll tell leave with Maryna's words to Scott, Liz and Simon as they were leaving the house tonight. Ya'll come back now, Yea hear.


Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like a great time! Seems like you guys are always having fun :)

    Who is the pooch?

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger The Ranger said…

    The pooch is Scott's dawg Sara. She is a mini pin and can be crazy at times. Oh yeah we have fun any time we get a chance. I am glad that you liked the photos.

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually, the min-pin's full name is Saradevi. I named her--can you tell? I call her 'Devi, so instead of one name it seems she has two. And I think min-pin is short for 'crazy'. She's got a long way to go before she reaches the Teddy 'Zen' state, which is what every min-pin aspires to be in. I think Alex is more Scott's dog. 'Devi prefers my lap to his a lot of times. Looks like you all had a great time. Sorry I didn't get to come up to visit. There was a misunderstanding about the weekend's plans, but hopefully I will see you on the annual trip, yes?

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger The Ranger said…

    Hey Darlin !! We missed you and yes, her name fits her. She is very nasty until you say walk, then she gets all nice and friendly. Amazing how she uses men for her pleasure.

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lovely pictures of a lovely family :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home