NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Monday, September 04, 2006

Mr. Mom

I have been with the kids now for 2 days. Maryna went to NYC with our friends Larry and Iryna. I had no idea how hard this would be until now.Babygirl is being just that. A baby. Nothing is right, nothing is quick enough and she sees me as a form of amusement for a couple of days.
It is a bit different from coming home from work and being daddy. Mommy is here and I don't get to see the fun she has to endure while I am not here.
Mommies you have my respect. God bless you. You have earned it.
I will leave you with Marynas laughing words yesterday as we were leaving Baltimore. Ya'll come back now. Yea hear.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's a bit of work, eh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home