NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Zapped ..

Have you ever had a post that you worked on for 30 minutes zapped ? Well it just happened to me and I am upset about it.
The post was about our special dinner with Ribs, Chicken and Baked Beans. It was a mess and you would have loved to have seen the sauce and grease all over 3 faces who until Friday night hand never seen or tasted ribs and baked beans before. What a sight, napkins were of no use, they just stuck to their hands and got eaten too. The pulled pork was a big hit with Baby Girl. Gino eats anything he can get his hands on and Maryna, with ribs in one hand and a fork full of baked beans in the other was a sight to behold. Damn I love this life. Oh what a night !!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that's happened to all of us at one point!

    It sure sounds like everyone is having a great time!

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds exactly the sort of meal I would enjoy. Pork and chicken on the same plate? That has to be a winner. Whats pulled pork?

    You are a "southerner" chap, aren't you? I'd like to hear Maryna and the kiddos opinion on grits. Im fascinated by them, though have never tasted one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home