NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Friday, June 09, 2006

Commercials On TV.



The new ones make me want to throw the TV through a window. I have only thrown one out in my life. I picked it up and threw it out the back window. I not only lost a lot of money, my TV and window were broken. I have often wanted to do it again.
The urge to do it again just hit me. I am minding my own business, having nice thoughts and then wham out of the clear blue sky it hit me again. As a rule I ignore commercials. The new "what is your wallet" commercial came on. This Angel watching over a nice lady let's her get hit by a truck,burnt in a tanning booth and other nasty ass stuff. When she goes to pay for something using cash, he jumps in and tells her to use her credit card. This is a fat, sloppy, nasty ass, shave needing, bad breath fucking prick. Now don't get me wrong. I like Angels, I always have . I have a couple here in the house with me. However this prick has pissed me off. So please if any of you see this dirty winged ,nasty assed prick around tell him his time on this earth is limited. He has made his last shrug when something goes wrong and people get hurt. I got his number and can and will kick his fat, sloppy,shave needing,bad breathed,nasty winged candy ass. Here are a couple of my Angels.
Ya'll come back now yea hear.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger The Ranger said…

    I have always tried to do just that. I do have a way with words at times.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home