NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Let's Go Racing Folks !!!




Outside of going to a race in Richmond Saturday, my computer not working and having floods in the area, not a lot has been going on. My teams have advanced in the world cup and I am happy about that. Aunt Liza is moving to New York Saturday.We are going to see my family in North Carolina this weekend . Eat BBQ and have a cook out with my sister and family. Scott will fix all of the computers, babygirl will have her laptop back, she will be happy. I will see my brother for the first time in six years and that should be a good time. Time sure does fly when you are having fun. I have tried to post photos from the race and that is not working. I have a big customer that is very angry with me and life in general this week just sucks. More later
Ya'll come back now, yea hear..

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hope things get better soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home