NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Monday, June 19, 2006

Ring, Ring !!!

Hello. Hey pal, how are you doing ? Fine thank you and you ? I am fine, thanks for asking. A friend from Florida calling. I have a question for you. Ok, I have an answer for you. It is true you have bought a mountain with a castle on it in Europe. Yes, that is true, I have found a mountain and have put in a bid on it. Why do you ask? Well I have a business partner here in Florida and we are very interested in buying land in Europe to start a business, hotels to be exact. We are starting a new company and we need to get in the European network from the ground up. Can you help us? I will have our lawyer get in contact with you. You and her can work out the paperwork, we want you to work with us on this project..
Tonight I get a phone call from AZ. Hello Patrick , this is Susan so&so. My law office is so&so and I got a phone call from your friend and partner in Florida. We need to get some numbers from you so we can put things together and get started on this venture. May I send you a ticket and get you to AZ by the weekend ?
It seems that word travels fast. All I wanted to do was buy some land, have a small business,grow grapes and make some wine. I think there is more to this than I am aware of. Crazy Suka is not returning my calls. I have been ask by 2 people in the past 3 days about my land. I received a email from a friend in another country today asking about the same land deal.I get a email from a lawyer friend in Ukraina asking if he can be of any help. Can someone please tell me what in the blue hell is going on. I think I have bought some land in Ukraina and the word has got out that the crazy American is moving in.
Ya'll come back now, yea hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home