NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Sunday, October 01, 2006

One long month.......

The month of October is the longest month of the year IMHO. This is a month that never ends. Now as a rule I like the fall time of the year. The weather changes you get to wear warmer clothes, jackets and the world just seems a better place to be in.
We went to costco this morning and bought 15 items.The prize was a gallon of sour cream for Maryna and the kids. The total was $82.45. Not bad I thought. We then went to Wal-Mart bought 47 items and the total was $38.25. Even better I thought. Our favorate old check out guy Mr Lee was working the longer line so we went to a shorter line and it took double the time to get checked out with older Mrs slow lady. I just can't seem to get a break when it comes to check out lines.
Ok ! Time for NASCAR, I will leave with the words of Mr. Lee as we were leaving Wal-Mart. Ya'll come back now, Yea Hear.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home