NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Devine Dissatifaction.

I have no idea what is wrong with me. I have no idea what to post about. It seems that everything that I have tried to do has gone from Ice Cream to Dog Shit. Nothing has gone right. Has anyone noticed that food prices have gone up ? It seems that gas prices have come down and food has gone up.WTF is this? Does anyone know how to pull a baby tooth ? Babygirl has one of her front teeth very loose and my hands will not work, they are too big. See what I am talking about!! Have ya'll noticed that the same lame ass adds are on TV day after day. These people must think that we are stupid or just don't have a brain that works. The thing that makes me so crazy is these people get paid for doing this. They make me crazy and get paid for it, wow what a life.
Oh, Our AOS paperwork is being held up . They need more proof that we are a family and that I have a job. It seems that W-2 forms, marriage cert and pay stubs are not good enough. I can't wait until we have to go for the interview. I am going to turn Babygirl loose in the office. They can talk to her and find out if daddy is daddy and if mommy is mommy for real. We pay these people as well and get a lot of problems from them. I am through for the day. My brain hurts.
I'll leave now with the same words that the lady crushing our food at Cosco said to us as we were leaving yesterday after spending $154.52. Ya'll come back now , Yea hear

3 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What is AOS paperwork? My brain hurts today too.

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger The Ranger said…

    It is the paperwork for Maryna and the kids. Adjustment Of Status. It is the paperwork that gives them their green cards.

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope it all gets straightened out without too much trouble!

    Hey, I can't seem to write for shit lately; you're beating me by a mile :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home