NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Friday, October 20, 2006

Found !!!

Maryna's International Passport. Just when we were getting her and the kids AOS paperwork ready to send in it was missing. Our son Eugene got a pair of his pants out of the closet and the passport fell out of one of the pockets. Now the paperwork has been sent off and I sure hope all goes well. For some reason the US makes to so hard to stay if you do it right. I can understand why some people just say the hell with it and just forget the paperwork. I don't agree with it I just understand it.
Have ya'll noticed how long this month is ? I have never had slower months in all of my life. October just never ends.
I chatted with our pal Dawn last week. It was good to see her writing again. I hope she will return soon. Our pal Stephen had a good trip to Ukraina. Pal Cris is working and going to school. Has anyone seen Jenny ? Pea had a party and fell. Scott and Indica are doing well.
Tuesday I saw my pal and MD Sam Jones. I am ok and not eating right. I smoke too much and don't drink enough wine. It is strange that I collect wine and don't drink a lot of it. I took Sam a nice 1994 red and a few Cubans a damn fine combo to have a good evening with. This also helps to bribe your doctor with when you have to have the finger wave. Damn what a life.
I'll tell ya'll like Sam told me as I was limping away for his office Tuesday. Ya'll come back now, Yea hear...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home