NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Monday, October 09, 2006

And ???

Ya'll thought I was just talking . I told that the little goofball would do something stupid. Now what will we do? I will say this one last time. He can't be allowed to get by with this. He can and will do it again. What is our own goofball in our country doing? Asking for sanctions. Goddamn sanctions. I will shut up .
Oh, has anyone ever heard of Anna Politkovskaya ? She was killed Saturday outside her house in Moscow Russia. She was a writer and a very good one. She wrote about bad things that happened to good people and the bad people that did these bad things. She is dead,she was 48 years old. Shot, killed for bringing the truth to people, and the world just keeps right on turning.When will some American Exc ask a Russian Exc. Mr Russian why was one of our citizens killed in her home. She was born in the United States NYC. Where is The Lone Ranger? Where is John Wayne and now Superman is gone.Our world has been shit on again. My heart is broken and all I can do is not like it. It is cold in our world and will get much colder.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, I heard about her; so sad.

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, I read about her yesterday on Pravda. It's always sad when another soul is forced off the planet, especially when it's in such a brutal manner. I've been considering for some time the state of our world. You can read my journal to see what I mean. But I don't pull punches, so be warned. The easily offended shouldn't go there.

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    While your feelings about Anna P.'s death are understandable, you should know that she wasn't American. She was born to Ukrainian parents, who were U.N. diplomats. I don't know that she ever lived in Ukraine. Her citizenship, however, was 10% Russian

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger The Ranger said…

    Thank you for the information. I stand corrected. I have always understood that anyone born on US soil, in a US hospital and had a recorded birth was a US citizen regardless of where their parents were from.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually, now I've got to correct my correction!

    She was a US citizen as well, aparently. I never knew that one could have US/Russian citizenship.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home