NVASHAG

The life of a Middle Aged American Man. Life as I know it !

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I 'm not going to say !!

I told you so. A couple of months ago I wrote a post about Lil Kim. He is the crazy man from North Korea. Their much loved leader and all around father figure is making noise again about testing a nuke. No problem he will set it off under ground he says.
These bombs work very well. All he has to do is ask some of his neighbors. They know from first hand experence how well they work and how much damage they do. They kill and make life pretty miserable for all around including their neighbors that catch all of the left over fall out.
I have no idea what else to say. This fool has got to go. Period got to go. Will someone please talk me out of doing something real crazy . Our pal Stephen has been to N.K. if remember right. Does anyone have his number in Ukraina ? Speaking of pal's. I miss our pal Dawn. She brought a lot of smiles to my face. I hope she is doing well.
Another thing that has my attention is the fact that a man from Ukraine has been fired from his job for speaking his native language. He has been told that he has to speak and fill out all of his reports is Russian. The milk company feels that not speaking Russian is bad for the company.This is a man that lives and works in Ukraine. He is a real deal Ukrainian.They fired his ass for speaking his language !!
This reminds me of a man named Boris Pasternak. Anyone remember that name. He wrote a book in the 1950s. The book was Dr.Zhivago. He won and had to turn down the Nobel Prize in 1958 because the Russians did not want it published. They thought it would degrade the Russian history and cause problems. He had to refuse the award. Beleive it. The Ukrainian man is taking them to court and asking a great sum of money. I think it converts to around $2,000.00 usd. If he looses I will take up donations to help him and his family. Hell two grand for some of us is nothing, for him it is life. The Russians are getting higher and higher on my list as well. They will mess up real soon, watch you will see. They have started some shit and will try to blame others.
The world has pissed me off real bad this week. I pity the poor fools that keep it up. I think I am having what our ladies call PMS. Men have FUMS,so I am fuming. It is just something we have to live with. Does anyone read this shit I write ? Man o man I have got to take my meds.
I will leave with the same words that my pal Pavil said as I was leaving Moscow beat and robbed a couple of years ago. Ya'll come back now, Yea Hear...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:59 AM, Blogger petro said…

    this post speaks to me. not sure why exactly, but it definitely strikes a cord. thanks

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Patrick i read your posts... just letting you know. I can see your as passionate as me when we fight for things..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home